Τhis is a blog for Highschool students of English as a foreign language.

Here you can find extra material for the coursebook, projects, lessons, videos, games, links to things of interest.

Explore and enjoy!

Αναζήτηση αυτού του ιστολογίου

Τετάρτη 16 Ιουλίου 2014

GIVING ADVICE



Your friend has a weight problem. Write an email giving 3 pieces of advice.
By Ifigenia K.



Dear Lisa, 



In your last e-mail, you explained to me your weight problem .I think you shouldn’t be sad or shy about it, because it’s a very usual problem. Here are some pieces of advice I‘d like to give you: 


a) Firstly, I believe you should cut down fast food and replace sweets with fruits and vegetables. They are a lot healthier and they don’t have fats or additives.


b) Secondly, You should drink more water. I have heard that it will help you be thinner.


c) Finally, you should exercise more. Why don’t you start volleyball? I think it’s a very interesting way to lose weight!

These were my pieces of advice. I hope they will be usefull and helpful. Write soon.



Your friend,
Ifigenia.


weight loss photo: weight loss weightlossblog.jpg

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Σημείωση: Μόνο ένα μέλος αυτού του ιστολογίου μπορεί να αναρτήσει σχόλιο.

Translate