Τhis is a blog for Highschool students of English as a foreign language.

Here you can find extra material for the coursebook, projects, lessons, videos, games, links to things of interest.

Explore and enjoy!

Αναζήτηση αυτού του ιστολογίου

Τετάρτη 16 Ιουλίου 2014

MY SNACKING HABITS




My snacking habits
By Maria N.

After breakfast , when I have a break at school, I sometimes have a homemade sandwich with salami, cheese and lettuce.Many times I have cheesepie.I rarely buy food from the school canteen because my parents say that homemade food is better than fast-food.
In the afternoon , I often have a bar of chocolate or a fruit.I prefer tangerines, plums, peaches and grapes but I must eat all fruits to stay healthy.
I don’t snack when I’m bored or do my homework.My parents often buy unhealthy food from the supermarket but there are always healthy snacks around the house. I sometimes eat chips and drink fizzy drinks.


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Σημείωση: Μόνο ένα μέλος αυτού του ιστολογίου μπορεί να αναρτήσει σχόλιο.

Translate